don't worry Porkins, I'll let you finish your sandwich first

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Introduction...

My name is Matthew Foster, I am a 3rd year anth student at UVic. I was originally in the faculty of music as a singer for my first year, but decided to pursue my other interests. I am originally from Comox, which is about 3 hours north of Victoria. I love music, and sing in the UVic Vocal Jazz ensemble on a regular basis. My reason for taking this course is primarily to learn more about the depth of information we as anthropologists can gather from the dead. For those of us who are interested in the distant past there is no way we could ever speak to those we wish to study, and therefore knowledge of how those people treated their dead can provide much of the information we seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment